Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back again

Well, missed yesterday b/c  I stayed up so late.  My sister's a/c broke down last evening and it got too hot to sleep.  Felt dragged out all day today.  Dude came by and fixed the a/c, so all is well.  It was 97 here today and expected to be that hot tomorrow, too.  What weather!!  Worse than S. Florida!

In spite of everything, I walked today and yesterday.  My stamina is improving and my legs don't look so wasted away as they did.  Beginning to build up a little muscle tissue.  But my chest and arms are still the problem.  My sister's pug jumped onto the couch where I was laying down today, right onto my chest!!!  I thought I was going to die!  The pain finally subsided and I determined that nothing seemed to be "broken" but my chest hurt worse the rest of the day.  I KNEW that dumb dog was going to get me sooner or later.  It has no manners at all.  My daughter's dogs are MUCH better behaved.  But they're all good dogs, really. 

I miss my kitties.  Feel like I've left my real life behind, but then I recall that I even felt that way when I was recovering at home, so I think it's more the surgery and its aftermath more than being up here. 

Still no freaking baby!!  I worry that they'll talk my daughter into getting some kind of intervention, like inducement or something just because she's a little late.  Still, I know she's SO mentally and physically ready to have the baby.  Of course, she has no idea of what a pain in the ass the little bugger will be once he's out.  he he 

Overall, I'm still feeling a LITTLE less depressed than I was.  There must be some reason all this happened.  I think.  I'm grateful for how it all played out, given that I could well have just dropped dead of a heart attack or cardiac arrest without ever having a clue that there was anything wrong with my heart. 

Would love to hear from those reading this.  Is it helpful?  Not so much??

1 comment:

  1. Speaking for myself, although I do not represent strangers, the blog is very helpful b/c it is helping me understand all that you are going thru and processing. And, it has helped me understand what I am going through as well. Don't up for lack of responses. It is yet early. As time goes, more and more people will likely find this blog and read it.

    Love always...

    ReplyDelete